Email Drip Campaign
Drip email campaigns are an effective way to deliver the right content at the right time. Engage new subscribers with content that meets their immediate needs over a period of time. Our writing professionals will write the copy for one drip email campaign.
What you can expect from us
We’ll review your existing email drip campaign if you have one.
We’ll write copy for one business email drip campaign consisting of nine emails, up to 4000 words total.
We’ll deliver the drafted campaign to you using Google Docs.
We’ll complete one round of revisions per email.
We’ll set up an initial consultation call with you and provide ongoing chat support.
We’ll submit regular reports on your project’s status.
What we need from you
You’ll need to fill out a project questionnaire to help us get started. We can’t start working without it.
You’ll need to specify the content you’d like used in your drip campaign.
No long-term contracts
Trusted digital experts
Are you ready to get started?
Signing up is fast and painless. Start today.
Frequently asked questions
- Who determines the sequence and content for each email?
- We’ll work with you to determine the best plan for your email sequence and content. To do this, we need you to provide details about your business, such as your objectives, products or services, onboarding process, and any other information relevant to your campaign objective. Typically the drip campaign sequence will use the following format: a welcome email, day 3, day 5, day 7, day 10, day 14, day 21, and 2 retention emails. The specific content covered in each email will depend on your business and customer needs.
- Will the writing style match my brand?
- Before we get started, we’ll ask you to fill out a project questionnaire where you’ll tell us about your brand’s style, voice, tone, and personality so we can ensure our writing matches. We’ll also check out your website and existing content to better understand your brand. If you have specific guidelines for your brand’s content, please explain when filling out your project questionnaire.
- Can I request revisions once the first draft is written?
- Yes, while we aim to get it right on the first draft, we do offer one round of revisions changing up to 25% of each email in the campaign. Any revisions need to be requested within one week after the campaign is sent to you.
- How will you deliver the campaign to me? Who sends them out?
- We’ll send you the campaign using a Google Docs link. Once you receive it, you can send it to your email list using the email marketing software of your choice.
- Will I receive one drafted email at a time or all of the drafted emails together?
- You will receive all drafted emails together.
- Will you create images to include?
- This service does not include imagery creation.
- Do I need a large email list?
- Every business has to start somewhere with an email list. You don’t need a large list to use this service. Emailing a small list is still a good way to engage that audience.
- How often will I hear from my pro?
- Your pro will submit regular project status updates to keep you informed on where things are at with your project. If you have a question for your pro outside of those regular updates, you can send them a message through your dashboard. They’ll respond within 1-2 business days.
- How do I get started?
- Getting started is simple. After your purchase, you’ll fill out the project questionnaire to give your pro the info they need to get started. Once the questionnaire is submitted, your pro will send you a message within 1-2 business days through your dashboard to let you know they’re getting started or to ask you further clarifying questions if needed.