Google Ads Management - Standard
You can relax knowing we completely manage your Google Ads account, making sure it's running and working to its fullest potential. We do all the Google Ads work for you.
What you can expect from us
We will setup your Google campaigns from scratch or optimize your existing campaigns
Full geo and demographic targeting and setup
100% of Google Ads account management for your business
You'll have a dedicated account manager who is a Google Ads certified digital marketing specialist
Geographical targets (if needed for multiple locations)
Ad creation and copy
We support ad spends up to $2000 per month
What we need from you
Your monthly PPC budget
You'll fill out a question sheet to get started
*Please note: Unless all the above needs are provided in a timely manner, no refund will be issued.
Access to your account or we'll create a new one
No long-term contracts
Trusted digital experts
Are you ready to get started?
Signing up is fast and painless. Start today.
Frequently asked questions
- Is there a contract?
- There are zero long-term contracts. We hate long-term contracts, and we work month-to-month with all of our clients. You can cancel anytime.
- Is there a minimum budget I should have for this gig?
- A budget of at least $300 is recommended. That equates to $10 per day based off one month of advertising. This gig "allows" up to $5,000 per month. A budget of $500 is typically an excellent starting point to allow for enough traffic each day.
- Do I get to see/approve the ads before they go live?
- If you wish, you may see and approve all text or image ads before going live. We typically will have creative license to create the ads, ad copy and image ads, yet of course all ads will be in line with your goals and business. Approval will only be if requested, otherwise it would slow down the process greatly.
- Is there a setup fee?
- There are zero setup fees and zero hidden fees. What you're quoted is what you pay each month, nothing more. You are responsible for your ad budget.
- Can you design an ad image for Google Display Network campaigns?
- This gig does not include any design. If you'd like your ad to display on the Google Display Network, you'll need to provide an image.
- Do you handle all the tracking and optimization?
- Yes, we'll pull the code out of Google Ads, but you will be responsible for installing it on your website.
- What certifications do you have?
- Your assigned digital marketing specialist will be Google Ad certified and experienced. The team reports to a digital marketing manager who is also Google Ads certified.
- How do I get started?
- Getting started is simple. After you purchase, you’ll fill out a short project questionnaire to give your pro the info they need to get started. Once the questionnaire is submitted, your pro will send you a message within 1-2 business days through your dashboard to let you know they’re getting started or to ask you further clarifying questions if needed.
- How long does it take for my campaign to go live?
- Your campaign is guaranteed to be live within the first month. We can't quote an exact time for it to be up and running, as it's case-by-case, but it's usually within 12-15 business days from when we receive your information.