Monthly 500-Word Article
Consistent content marketing is a key part of engaging customers who are new to your brand. But managing content creation is time-consuming. Our writing professionals will support your content strategy by writing weekly articles to help you stay consistent. You can use the content wherever your audience exists.
What you can expect from us
We’ll write one 500-word article per month.
We’ll deliver the article to you using Google Docs.
We’ll complete one round of revisions per article.
We’ll set up an initial consultation call with you and provide ongoing chat support.
We’ll submit regular reports on your project’s status.
What we need from you
You’ll need to fill out a project questionnaire to help us get started. We can’t start working without it.
You’ll need to provide topic guidelines for your articles.
No long-term contracts
Trusted digital experts
Are you ready to get started?
Signing up is fast and painless. Start today.
Frequently asked questions
- Will you create custom images for the article?
- This service does not include imagery creation.
- What can this article be used for?
- Once we’ve written the article, you can use it however you’d like. You may wish to post it to your business’s blog, publish it on your personal LinkedIn profile, post it to Medium, send it to your email list, use it as a guest post on another brand’s blog, repurpose content snippets for your social media, or any combination of these options. It’s up to you.
- Do you have experience with content writing in my industry?
- Certain industries have unique needs we can typically accommodate. Our pros have experience writing in a wide variety of industries. We also research each topic so we can make sure we’re informed about your niche. If you have particular requirements for your content, please tell your pro.
- Will the writing style match my brand?
- Before we get started, we’ll ask you to fill out a project questionnaire where you’ll tell us about your brand’s style, voice, tone, and personality so we can ensure our writing matches. We’ll also check out your website and existing content to better understand your brand. If you have specific guidelines for your brand’s content, please explain when filling out your project questionnaire.
- Who determines the article topics?
- We need you to at least specify which general topics are preferred for your brand. If you’d like to determine the specific topic covered for each month’s articles, you certainly can. If that’s something you want to do, let your pro know upon filling out the project questionnaire.
- Can I split up a 500-word article into two articles on separate topics?
- Each 500-word article covers one topic. This cannot be split apart.
- Can I request revisions once the first draft is written?
- Yes, while we aim to get it right on the first draft, we do offer one round of revisions changing up to 25% of the article. Any revisions need to be requested within one week after the first draft is sent to you.
- How will you deliver the article to me? Who posts it?
- We’ll send you the article using a Google Docs link. Once you receive the article, you can post it wherever you’d like.
- How often will I hear from my pro?
- Your pro will submit regular project status updates to keep you informed on where things are at with your project. If you have a question for your pro outside of those regular updates, you can send them a message through your dashboard. They’ll respond within 1-2 business days.
- How do I get started?
- Getting started is simple. After you purchase, you’ll fill out a short project questionnaire to give your pro the info they need to get started. Once the questionnaire is submitted, your pro will send you a message within 1-2 business days through your dashboard to let you know they’re getting started or to ask you further clarifying questions if needed.